Friday, February 1, 2013

One down...

I went in to the lab for my E2 levels this morning, CD3. Levels came back at 33! :) So here's the protocol...one vial, 75units, per night for four nights, starting tonight. Tuesday morning I go back in for my second E2 level and my first follicle study. Not seeing my RE this time because they are allowing me to do the appointment at my local hospital instead of driving 2 hours to the RE's office, which is great considering the weather we've had lately! After Tuesday's appointment, we will know the next part of the protocol. Only thing I am not liking about all this is that I have no idea when things are happening until the last minute. I hate not being able to plan! Anyway... Just did my first injection. I want to vomit! I can't believe how nervous I was. Its been over 4 years since I had to do injections like this so I was a little scared about how it would go. Prepped the meds, iced my belly and then DH stuck me. Burns like fire going in....just like I remembered. I don't remember the dizzy feeling that I am having right now though. Really light headed. Other than that and the nausea, I'm good to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment