Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ovulation!

OVULATION!!!! CD 14 We've BD'd last 3 days and are supposed to tonight also but I think I'm done. I'm so sore!...my body, that is! My back is killing me from cramps, left side. I have cramps in my belly, both sides which is leading me to believe that I released from the right side also. My boobs are freakin swollen and my nipples are so sore! So here's to the 2WW! I'll start testing out the trigger on Saturday! :) On top of all this O stuff, I've gone to the Dr this afternoon only to find out that I need to have a breast ultrasound and mammogram done. Months ago, I dislocated my ribs from my sternum. I think that where it happened, healed back incorrectly. I have a lump in the right side of my sternum. Doctor is concerned about the "breast mass" as she called it, though it is on the sternum area and not the breast tissue. I called Radiology to check in about if I am able to have the procedures done with the chance that I might be pregnant and they say "Absolutely Not!" So, on Monday, I go in to have the breast ultrasound, but no mammogram, to find out if this mass is anything to worry about. Kinda glad that I won't be having it since my breasts are already SO sore! Also...I knew my belly was starting to swell, but oh boy! Here is my comparison from when I did IVF and now! I'm a petite framed person so this is out of the norm for me. I look pregnant today. I had to switch into sweats because I couldn't sit down and keep my jeans buttoned! Hoping this belly isn't for nothing and that in two weeks, it'll be because there is a baby (babies) cooking along in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment