Friday, February 8, 2013

Second Follie Check!

E2 levels are up!!! Yippee! From 54 to 300! I have multiple follies in both ovaries but my lead one is in the left, open side! It is currently measuring 15mm! 16 and up is considered baby making egg! My uterine lining finally has also gotten over the level 7 that they are looking for and I am now at an 8! My next injection protocol is to continue the 150units for another 3 days (Friday-Sunday) and then Monday morning at 730 I drive to Syracuse with my first actual ultrasound check with the RE. (The last 2 have been up close to me at the hospital). Hoping to have a couple more mature follies by then and to trigger by the end of next week! So for now, we are spending the weekend in Burlington Vermont in the middle of the crazy winter blizzard, NEMO. The drive up here was insane but we're doing good now that we have made it to the hotel. Ice fishing tomorrow...maybe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment