Monday, February 11, 2013

Did my Trigger!

Oh boy, that was fun! Not even! Loaded my syringe and let my hip sit on ice for at least 10 minutes. It burned like fire! My husband is such a good sport though! He gave me my shot, right hip (which is now killing me like your arm is after you get a flu shot!), just like a pro! He said he had to kinda force it in but I didn't feel anything. When he started putting in the meds, thats when I felt the sting. It was over in about 20 seconds. So, it's game time! RE wants us to..."have normal relations"...for the next three days. He was able to get out of going to the field tomorrow night and wednesday night, thank GOD! Unfortunately, he is having to go in at 4am and more than likely, won't be home until well after we usually go to bed. Looks like that's where I will leave him in the morning and where I will meet him when he gets home! For now...it's bedtime! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment