Tuesday, February 5, 2013

First Follie Study

Cycle Day 7 today and we had the first follie check this morning. My uterus is still very rear facing. Hurt when she had to lift it to get to the back side of it for measurements. From my not professional guesses and from looking at it upside down, it looks like the right has more follies than the left and I think my lead follicle is in the right ovary. Not good for only having the left side open. I heard back from the doctor and my estradiol only went up to 54 (from baseline 33)so he is upping my dose to 150units (2vials) for the next 3 days and then I go for a repeat ultrasound and blood draw on Friday morning 0730. I'm glad that they are letting me do the appointment up here again so that I don't have to make the long drive to Syracuse, especially since I am leaving for Vermont on Friday afternoon. She didn't give me the info on exact sizes, just said that they were still to small for anything to matter quite yet. Will know more Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment