Monday, February 11, 2013

TRIGGER TIME ! ! ! !

Today is CD 13. Went in for appt with RE for follie check and E2 levels. E2 is at 1388 and lining is at 13! Only one fully ready follie but he wants me triggering tonight! The lead follicle is at a 20 and is on the left! I have 2 more on that side that are close and may or may not be ready by O. They are both 14. Then on the right I have 3 that are at 14 and 2 that are at 13. He wants to trigger now and not let the others on the left get bigger because I have so many on the right that I could end up with high order multiples if the left were to pick up from the right. That would make for 8 follicles!!! There is still a chance that they could rupture and that they could be ripe, but the chances are lower. So, more than likely we are only working with one egg but all the conditions of it are perfect!!! Will be triggering tonight at 8pm! Now...praying that DH doesn't have to leave for work for the next 2 nights like he told me he was going to have to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment