Friday, January 4, 2013

13DPO testing

Went to the store to pick up some tests last night in the middle of a blizzard. Upstate NY was getting pounded with the nasty white stuff! We got about 2 inches the first hour! About 5 inches last night to add to our 2 feet that is already on the ground. Came home with four tests. Hope by the last one, I've got a bright BFP!!! Got up this morning with my temp jumping up again, over 97 which it hasn't been much this LP. My chart has been screwy ALL cycle.
Tested with FMU. Walked out of the room so I didn't sit "watching my pot boil". Went back in about 3 minutes later and there was a faint line, but the test still had traces of pink thru out it, so I waited a little longer. Went back in a bit later and I swear there was a line! Honestly I think it is an evap line, but not sure. Posted it on 3 boards and the concensus is that its a BFP but I still don't want to believe it because I want it to pop up instantly...LOL Cuz thats going to happen this early. Well, I'll be testing in the morning again. Praying its so much darker!!!
What do ya think???

No comments:

Post a Comment