Saturday, January 12, 2013

2 Years

I can't believe it has been two years since I had my surgery. Our journey has been full of so many ups and downs. It seems like yesterday that we were on a plane flying to North Carolina but it also feels like its taken us so long to get to this point...empty handed. Last night was no fun. Lots of tears. I don't think that I would be taking it so hard if it wasn't that I a week late and still testing BFN. Tested again this morning and got an indent. My tests from last week were evaps. I wish I was pregnant but I'm also realisitc, and know that I'm probably not. I'm having a hard time too with all the pregnancies that have been announced lately. Multiple wives of people that my husband works with are pregnant, a nurse friend that was working with our doctor when we first started trying, also pregnant, as is the mother of one of my daycare kids. Then a friend from back home just announced that her baby is actually three! I just don't get what is happening with my body right now! If nothing shows by Monday, I am probably going to call and schedule a blood test and then ask about starting Provera to start my next cycle. At least that way I'll be able to get going with my injections before my husband leaves for training! So, back to taking it one day at a time. Wish I knew what lay ahead for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment