Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another O Date

Charting can be so frustrating! My chart has adjusted yet again! I've gone from being many days late, to 5DPO, and then when it was almost testing time, I'm back at the beginning again. So as of this morning, its saying I'm 7DPO. I still believe I'm further into the 2WW than that but I'm not sure. The one thing I am very confident about though, is that I have had a steady increase in temps for the last 12 or 13 days. Thats gotta be good for something, you'd think! I wanted to test SO badly this morning but I didn't. I was going to be heading to get blood work this morning, but we were expecting so much snow last night that I cancelled my back-up at work. Will be testing with FMU on Friday (if I can hold out!) and then my bloodwork appointment will be Friday morning. I'll know by that afternoon! :) Here's what the chart looks like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment