Monday, January 9, 2012

Wishful thinking....Maybe, Maybe Not

I know this is crazy since I have only taken 4 of the Serrapeptase capsules, but I think I have noticed my first benefit!

I generally take Singular for my allergies every night. The last month I haven't because I am switching to the mail pharmacy so I can get 3 months at a time for one co-pay....saving money, ya know. Well, when I don't take it, I wake up so congested. I have really bad sinus headaches and usually fighting congestion and mucus all day long.

This morning when I woke up, I instantly noticed that I can breathe and there is no congestion at all! The only thing that could possibly be the cause is this enzyme. We'll see what happens tomorrow!!!

As for where I am with treatments....last night I did an hour long Castor Oil pack and a massage. I've been drinking the teas every day and of course, all my vitamins and birth control pills. And now, on to day three of my miracle enzyme!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment