Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spotting?!?!

Today was my 6th day of taking the Serrapeptase. I love it! I can't get over the fact that my sinus issues are gone! I haven't had a single problem with allergies and my nose being conjested since day two of taking them! Love it! Love it! Did I say that I love it?!?!?!

I have continued with the castor oil packs, every other day and a massage following each pack. I have also noticed that my temps are staying about the same range, even though I had thought I ovulated. I learned today that the birth control pills keep me from ovulating. Nice to know. I am going to do a little research and decide in the next couple days if I want to continue another month of it. I dont want taking them to mess with me ovulating if all this hard work is paying off and unblocking my tubes!

One additional thing that I have noticed today is that I am spotting a bit. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the Serra is doing something in there because I am not having midcycle spotting and I am not having AF yet. I wonder if it is bleeding from the tissues coming apart from the scar tissue. We'll just have to wait and see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment