Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ready, Set....GO!

Here I am, CD 5 of month 13 of TTC. Its been a nice break these last few months only focusing on what I can do to make myself better and not stressing about peeing on tests and obsessing with timing! I have continued temping just to track my cycle and of course, like normal, still I do not O without help. I record my morning temp in my phone and then, after a week or so, I go back in to FF and record the info. That in itsself has helped me relax a lot since I used to pull up my chart and stare at it 10x a day! No OPKs, no freaking out about anything. Oh, and no more BCP. I decided that since there is still a chance of ovulating with bcp but then not implanting, I wasn't going to risk it. Plus with all the Serra that I have been taking, I'm hoping that there is some openings in there! I'm ready to jump back in and pray that it happens!

Been back in the swing of yoga. My DH has been going with me too. Kinda fun. He's talking about starting up Zumba too...lol. That should be fun! Should be going tonight, IF we can peel the kids away from sledding! Tonight I plan on doing a castor oil pack and massage too since AF should be just about done by now. And the last two days I have had a big cup of Rec Clover tea (fresh from the flowers that I picked this summer).

So...as of today...we're off! Planning on making this month fun. Checking to see if I O on my own and if not then asking Doc if he'll give me Clomid again. This should be fun since I will have to convince him of it since to him my tubes are still blocked and because I don't plan on telling my husband. I'm going to fight back my emotions and moodiness and see if I can get thru another couple cycles with it. However, I'm totally prepared to stop it if I can't contain myself. I don't want to go thru that crazy emotional roller coaster again but I need to O if we're making a baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment