Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Miracle Enzyme

Serrapeptase. That is the name of the miracle enzyme. A couple months back my friend told me that she was taking this because the one tube she has was blocked. Her chances of conceiving without IVF were 0%. I started researching it back then, but to me, it just seemed to good to be true. However, three months after starting this enzyme, my friend is expecting her miracle baby!!! So, the afternoon I found out about her pregnancy, I ordered some!!! No time to waste!

Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme (breaks down proteins) isolated from a bacteria called Serratia E15 which is found in the intestines of silk worm. In the silkworm, this enzyme helps them to dissolve the cocoon...which is hard as a rock! It has been used for more than three decades throughout Europe and Asia for a variety of treatments and has very minimal side effects. The only side effects that I have found noted were that it can be a blood thinner so those with clotting disorders should not take it, and in a very small handful of people, it has caused a skin rash. It is said to dissolve away non-living tissues in the body, thus clearing away scar tissue, blockages, inflammation, sinus and breathing issues...and many more.

The serrapeptase needs to be taken on an empty stomach to be the most efficient. The capsules have an enteric coating, which is a special coating that only allows it to dissolve in the small intestine where the acid level is lower than the high levels in the stomach. By absorbing in the small intestine, the enzyme goes into the blood stream and is able to travel thruout the body searching for the non-living tissues. And then...off to work!

Dosing for the enzyme is not specific but really should be with an empty belly! My friend took 2 capsules, twice daily on an empty stomach and didn't eat at least an hour afterwards. Her daily dose was 40,000 IU. The capsules that I have purchased are "super powered" at 80,000IU each! The pill bottle says to take 1-3 capsules up to 3 times a day. To me that sounds a little like over kill so I plan to take one capsule twice daily. I have taken one so far and will be taking another one here shortly before I head to bed.

I am excited to see what comes of taking these! I am still taking the BCP for the rest of this month and I will probably take them next month also to regulate my cycle a little better. I am also drinking the red clover tea, doing the Castor Oil packs and the abdominal massages. Plan is to get the doc to give me Clomid for another couple months....should I not O the month after stopping the BCP. We'll see since that is still at least a month and a half away.

Can't wait to see how I start feeling after a couple weeks of taking this miracle enzyme. I am so excited to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment