Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holidays...Happy and not So...

Been at my in-laws for the last 5 days for Thanksgiving. Its been a great time...3 turkey dinners with 3 different parts of the family, my mother-in-laws 50th birthday party and loads of dancing...and a GREAT way to keep my mind off of all this TTC crap. But, now that the weekend is coming to a close, I am yet again thinking about all the craziness in my world of TTC. Two friends got BFPs this weekend, and then both turned out to be not pregnant after so long of trying. Its just so heart breaking! One friend went into labor and delivered the most precious little angel. And I am so happy and excited for her. It gives me the hopes that one day...I will get my wish too!
And then there's what's going on with me...nothing! I am CD38 and I have not idea if I really ovulated on the 4th like I had though. Still no AF. Nausea still present but very faint lately, maybe just because I have been so busy and haven't thought about it much. But, no matter how many symptoms I think I have, the test on Wednesday was BFN. I'm guessing that it is still that...and I am really trying not to read into it any more. I have also taken a break with temping this weekend. Last one I took was Wednesday and it was coming back up after a BIG drop. I will start again tomorrow morning after a nice long sleep in my own bed!
Then, I think I might test once more to insure BFN and then back to massages and my Red Clover. Its been a long annovulatory month, and even though I was planning on getting back into the therapies a couple weeks ago, all the symptoms I was having kept me from it. Had to be sure, ya know. So...now we await the morning temp...and the long 6 hour drive home! Maybe we'll have SNOW!

1 comment:

  1. Most time it’s good to share problem. WHO KNOWS?? My names are Aylen Melsin I suffered Adhesion that damaged my uterus and this is really what I think you should understand. I finally was able to conceive a child of my own after 7 years without any issue. This really was the worst thing ever. It was a miracle that indeed shocked me and my husband. Because I was left with no option but to use a Herbal Health Concoction that was prepared from Roots Herbs to help the Immune. I got to find out a solution through online search and I talked to the direct source about my problem. His name is Ahiga and he told me how some necessary few herbs will be useful to women’s health, to cure Fibroid, tubes blockage recovery, So I gave him a chance to do what knows best. He sent the Herbs to me and gave simple instruction on method of use. After few weeks of usage I began to feel dizzy, vomiting, tender breast, a friend of mine told me all these are sings of pregnancy. I went for check up behold I was confirmed pregnant. I'm glad God did this with the Roots Herbs of Ahiga. You can get in-touch with Ahiga via Email (ahigahealing@ yahoo. com) really just felt like dropping this, not for all but for those who want to start having children of their own.

    ReplyDelete