Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Tears

I have a doctors appointment for tomorrow. I'm asking the doctor to put me on BCP. I'm struggling so much with not knowing when or if I ovulate, that I need to have a guarantee. BCP will keep me from getting pregnant, so that I can continue the treatments and not worry about hurting the pregnancy. I plan to ask him for two months of pills then continuing the treatments to unblock my tubes. After that, then we'll try again for two months. If nothing by April, I'll ask for another hsg to be done to check the tubes.

Tonight, I just heard the greatest information ever. There is an IVF trial in Seattle that is ongoing. They are using the same meds I used during my last IVF protocol: Menopur and Bravelle. I emailed off the clinical director for more information. I am praying that they still have openings! I want to get started now!!! If all goes well, I could be doing cycle #2 in a couple months! Hope to get more information really soon!

So, I am still going to go see my doctor tomorrow for the pills. I will bring all the IVF stuff up to him and see what he thinks. I will also be holding off to start the pills til I learn more about these trials. Oh, my...I hope this is gonna happen for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment