Friday, December 28, 2012

Low Temps and 6DPO Dip

Pretty sure I know exactly when O was this month even though my chart is all screwy and not registering O at all. CD 13. Saturday we were on the road all day, to and from Buffalo NY in the middle of a snow storm. The cramping was coming on since early Friday and the pain on Saturday was pretty strong. I had the dip in temp on Friday which is typical for me on the day before O so with all that, I am pretty sure O really did happen on Saturday. :) Since most of the pain was on the right, I am worried that O was on the right...the blocked side. But there was some cramping in the left too, so maybe BOTH sides! The temps pre-O were rather high. Higher than my normal pre-O temps, then big drop day before O. LP temps are very low...in the area of my normal pre-O temps. I'm slightly worried that means low progesterone. Since this was a not scheduled Clomid cycle, I dont have things planned for a Progesterone blood test. We'll see how that pans out if I get a positive test.
Today is CD 6 and its about 2pm and I finally just realized that the low temp I got this morning was a mid-LP dip! Praying this is good news! Especially since my husband is going to be gone for 3 weeks in January and since I ovulated much earlier than normal, we'll miss O next month. So, if nothing this month, injections will be put on hold til February. Another one of those "wait and see" moments! Finishing up with the Christmas holiday and then back to the normal routines again. Trying to keep busy to not think about the 2WW so I have sanded, stained and polyurethaned the living room floor. Tomorrow we're driving to Pittsburgh for a football game and spending the weekend together before back to school and work. By the time we get home...it'll be almost time to test! AF is due on the 5th, the day before my husband leaves. Maybe this will be a great birthday present for me (the 2nd) and he'll get to find out before he leaves! Keeping fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment