Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So Confused....But Excited

I was really under the impression that I was ovulating on Sunday night or Monday morning when I was having all those pains. However, this morning when I plugged in my temp on Fertility Friend, I got my cross hairs!!! The strange thing is that they were days before when I thought that I ovulated!



Thursday night DH didn't want to BD for fear of hurting me because I was complaining about my hips really hurting me. Then Sunday night I started having sharp pinching pains and AF like cramps. They continued until Monday midday. I thought that was O on Monday. Looking like I was wrong!

So I'm 6DPO today. Lets see...last night, 5DPO, I wasn't feeling good at all. My nose was running like a faucet. I was really super tired and VERY emotional! My husband bought me a new laptop for Valentines Day and I cried for like a half hour because I didn't want it. Crazy emotions! I also had a headache. So today, more cramping. It is more of a dull cramping and not the sharp pinching that it was the other night. This evening, my belly feels so bloated and gassy. I took some Gas-x thinking that I have air in my belly but that has done nothing at all for it! Lower abdomen still feels really full and sore! Thats about it for today.

Okay, now to stop obsessing, and time to read a little and have a relaxing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment