Thursday, February 2, 2012

7DPO

I know I am probably over thinking things SO much but I want to keep track of what I am feeling, in case I am pregnant. :) So bare with me!

Today is 7 DPO. My sinuses are so conjested! Still feeling cramping in my lower abdomen even though my temp went down from 97.33 to 97.25 this morning. It cramping is totally different today though. They are really low in my pelvis and it feels really full there. I also had a little bit of deeper cramps on the right but that lasted for about 2 minutes then went away.

I am a little worried that my progesterone is low because of the slight temp drops. I'm hoping my temps start to pick up soon. However, since I can't really breathe out of my nose, I wonder if I am mouth breathing at night which would cause me to have a lower temp.

Fingers crossed!! Seven more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment