Saturday, February 11, 2012

2nd AF Due Date

Fertility Friend guessed that my O date was on cd 12, however I think it may have been on cd15. AF due date one (Feb 9th, Thursday). Came and went...tested BFN. Tomorrow is AF due date two. I am praying for a different out come this time! I have had fullness and pressure in my pelvis for about 11 days now. My CP has been low or medium. BD is painful so I haven't been. I have been super nauseous for 4 days. It has been hard to eat and smelling food makes me nauseous too. Yesterday I only ate a bowl of soup and a small scoop of mashed potatoes. Today, thank goodness, I was able to eat more. I felt like I was starving to death!

My temps are looking great. I hope they stay up!



The plan is to test Monday morning. If BFN and no temp drop, then I will be calling the doctor for blood work to check. There has to be something going on because if I am not pregnant, then I am sick! If I get a BFP, then I am still calling the doctor for bloodwork to check my BETA. So...I'm hoping for BFP of course! We'll see tomorrow. AF, AF stay away! Come back in about 9 or 10 months please!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did the serrapeptase help u get a bfp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten a BFP yet, but it did help me open up one of my blocked tubes! This is my very first cycle with an open tube so praying it happens soon!!!

      Delete