Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Had a very productive day...thank goodness. I needed something to keep my mind off of things. Did a massage first thing this morning. My tubes are SO tender! The more I do these massages, the more I am noticing about myself. I can pinpoint exactly where my ovaries and tubes are. I can feel the adhesions. It is the craziest thing ever! I'm trying to find the spot where my left tube is twisted. Still haven't found it yet, but I'm pretty sure I will either find it soon or it will go away before I find it.

Still temping every morning and still...no Ovulation! I am shocked that I didn't O since it was a Clomid cycle. Surgery must have messed with me. Funny thing...temps are lower than my temps before surgery, which just isn't normal at all for me.



Worked on the farm tonight. Haunted maze is almost finished and will be opening on Friday night! While we were out there, I found some red clovers. Planning to gather all the flowers and leaves to make me a tea. Should be enough for about 6 glasses...so not a ton, but enough to make some fresh! Been using the tea bags for about a week now. I love it. Hope its working its magic!

Also did another pack. My husband thinks I'm insane when I do them. I figure, heck, try it all. Something is bound to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment