Sunday, December 25, 2011

Reading.......

I can't believe I did it! I got a psychic reading to determine if and when I might have a pregnancy. Crazy, I know, but I needed a little more to jump start my efforts. I've known tons of people that have had readings, but I have always been to scared to hear what they had to say. From about a month or so after my TR surgery, I have had a feeling deep in my gut that I wouldn't have another baby, then sure as shoot...both tubes are blocked. Well, with all the efforts I've been putting into this, and that I'm about to hit one year since surgery, I decided to jump on it and see what she had to say.

So...here is what she came up with.
"When I spoke with your child to come I was told hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JULY OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE JULY OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH JULY OF 2013.

When I spoke with your next child to come I was told shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST OCT OF 2015 OR CONCEIVE OCT OF 2015 OR GIVE BIRTH AND OR HAVE AN EDD OF OCT OF 2016."

So while I really only did this for a little hope and some fun, there were a couple things that stood out to me that made this reading really special. My DH wants a baby boy more than anything, and he wants him to be born around his birthday, which is in July. That would make her first prediction just perfect! The second one, made me smile so much! I want one of each....a boy and a girl. This would give me my little girl. The other thing really awesome about that part, is the October part. My mother passed away in October. To have a baby in October would make October a little less of a downer for me, if we were blessed with an October baby.

Now again...this was all in good fun. And what makes it good for me...is that I was planning on two or three months on BCP and then a couple trying before another hsg. That would put us around June for the hsg. If...that came back as being blocked still, I was planning on giving up in June. But...now, I'm just curious. I plan to still do the few months of BCP but I think I will TTC a little longer and do the hsg in October now, which if I'm cleared up...that by November, if I'm pregnant, it'll be a July baby! So....heres to NOVEMBER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment