Sunday, December 25, 2011

Starting the BCP :(

Merry Christmas! Its been a fun day with the family. We said goodbye to our Scout Elf, Gumpy, as he made his trip back to the North Pole.


It has been so nice and relaxing...not having to work or worry about getting things done for customers. Back to the grind tomorrow though as I have two photo sessions still to edit. Plan on getting some reading done too! As much relaxing as possible to maximize the de-stress efforts!

I started the birth control pills 3 days ago. It was the most devistating thing ever! To take something to stop my chances of getting pregnant when the whole goal is a pregnancy is just heart breaking!
Didn't temp today since the kids pretty much gave me a sleepless night and we got up at the butt-crack of dawn. Today is CD8 so nothing exciting to report, but my temps are normal pre-O temps. I have been drinking the Red Clover tea and will be doing a Castor Oil pack tonight too. If there is time, I will also do a massage.
The decision to stop TTC and start the BCP was a hard one, I am confident that with these next couple months of dedicated treatments...we'll see results! Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment