Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2 Hour Spa Day...in My Living Room

I've been slacking off. Okay not really, but just not putting in all the effort that I can. So today, after the kids left for school and the hubby left for work, I decided it was spa day for me. After yoga last night and a nice relaxing morning today, I hope I can focus enough to do some work this afternoon!

First I did an abdominal massage. This was my first since I started that my right side wasn't sensitive! It was so exciting. The second time I went around to the right tube, it was a little tender, but that was from working it the first round. The left tube however, was painful right from the start. The pain isn't intense but it is definately there. I think it feels softer, as for the tension, with each massage. I can feel it softening but the pain won't subside. It stills feels the same that it did the first time. That is the side with the twisted tube, so it makes me wonder if that can be a cause. But I only need one tube to do the job! One suggestion...don't do it on an empty stomach! I didn't want to eat before thinking it would make my belly tender with food in there. But having not eaten since last night, I was to hungry. My stomach was sore from being empty. So a little snack 30 minutes before the massage would be a great idea!



Then...I needed to eat! So I whipped up some of my favorite pasta...angel hair with black olives, tomatoes and capers in olive oil! Yum! I also made a cup of red clover tea and a pot of herbs for my vaginal steam bath (yea...crazy, but I'm willing to try everything!). 1/4 oregano, 1/4 cup rosemary, and half a cup of fresh basil. Steaming was a little tricky with out burning myself (which I did twice). So now, belly full...vag steamed...and sitting here with my Castor Oil pack on for another 30 minutes or so.




Today is cd34. I found out three weeks ago that my tubes are blocked. Still haven't ovulated this cycle, even though it was a clomid cycle. All I want is for my body to regulate itsself again...and let the healing begin! On to another GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment